iChoosr believes in the power of united consumers.
Together we stand stronger to get a good deal. That's why we organize group switching and buying programs. Our group programs provide great benefits for consumers, electricity providers, and other stakeholders. It's a win-win situation.
Better offers together
iChoosr likes to make it easy for consumers to receive a good offer at a competitive price. we take the time-consuming administrative hassle out of your hands and provide all the necessary information to help you make an informed decision.
Facts and Figures
iChoosr organizes group purchases in 4 countries.
Over 90 people work at iChoosr.
iChoosr was founded in 2008.
iChoosr has organized more than 200 auctions.
More than 2,2 million people accepted an offer by iChoosr.
In all, our participants have saved more than $ 760 million.
Why do participants like our programs?
We are independent of providers
- the providers that make you an offer have won the auction by placing the lowest bid.
iChoosr auction model
- the iChoosr auction model delivers participants a competitive offer.
High quality demands
- every offer must exceed to the high quality demands we make.
- participation in a group switching program is free of obligation. Each participant decides after the auction if they want to take advantage of the offer.
Here to help
- from the registration to the finished switch, we are here to help our participants. We try to make the process as easy as possible and our customer care is always here to assist.
With 70 employees in 6 countries, we work together every day to deliver the best results.
Kail van Weyenbergh
Koen van den Ancker
Paula van Zandbergen
Simone van Beekveld
Sanne van Verseveld
Hubert van Mastrigt
Magali de Wachter
Thom van Willigen
Sven Vande Broek
Corné van Kraaij
Matthijs van Waveren
Siem Op den Kamp
Alice ten Wolde
Ann Sophie van Royen
iChoosr likes to build long-lasting, professional and honest relationships with all stakeholders. We often work with organizations representing the interests of consumers, which we refer to as our ‘community leaders’.